Friday, July 6, 2012

The End of the World


I recently saw the movie "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World" with Steve Carell and Keira Knightley. I was interested in seeing the movie because of the odd combo of Steve Carell and Keira Knightley. I mean, Carell is usually "COMEDY!!!" and Keira Knightley has more of a classic air around her. I thought it would be a comedy but towards the end, the movie became more serious. Anywhoo, I enjoyed the movie but not as much as I thought I would. I feel like it had a couple of unanswered questions. But oh well.

ANYWAYS

This movie got me thinking: What would I do for my last three weeks before the world ends?

I would...

1.) Go see my extended family
2.) See all of my friends (even ones from prep school)
3.) Go to Greece
4.) Go to Morocco
5.) Go to Sydney again
6.) And go to everywhere else I'd like to go to :)
7.) Shop my heart out ;-)
8.) Eat all I want (I eat a lot)
9.) Change my nail polish colour every day (hahaha this one is kind of a joke!) 

...Oh my. I'm not that ambitious, am I? haha
I like to think that I live every day without regrets- which is why I don't have anything special for when the world ends ;-)

My boyfriend (jokingly) said that he'd steal a plane and travel the world. Though probably impossible, I feel like it'd be so romantic and also fun (as long as you could fly a plane...?)!


Anyways, what would you do if the world ended in three weeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment