Saturday, July 28, 2012

Kate Spade Lovin'

I went to the Manchester Designer Outlets in Vermont today.
On my opinion, the three hour car ride was definitely not worth it- but I think I went right after sales so that's probably why. Oh well, another time! Got myself an awesome navy skirt from J.Crew though ;)

Anyways, I have a couple of lovelies from Kate Spade to show y'all today :)
They're my current wants and needs from Kate Spade, and I've been spending quite sometime coming up with ideas on why I should buy them/need them. Haha.


Tropical Orchid Elliana Dress
Love, love, love the bright bursts of colour against the ivory-white!
I also like that there's a little ribbon in the front that you can tie. 



Karolina 
How fun are these heels?! The polka dots! The polka dots! The polka dots!! Ahh!
It's just so chic and fun and just... perfection :) 
3-inch heels are such a great height as well.

Skinny Mini Bow Studs
Well, hello there precious!! 
Although I grew out of hair bows by senior year of high school... *sigh*, I've always LOVED bows. 
They're just such a cute, girly, and feminine touch to anything and everything! 
These are so delicate and adorable, it'll look great with a dress or with a shirt and pants. 


Love Notes Bow Ring
While we are talking about bows, may I introduce this lovely ring?
BAH! I wish I wasn't the type to lose rings so fast so that I could buy this beauty. 
(I spend less than $15 on rings because I lose them so often... ha) 
The thing band and the thin bow would make a perfect addition to anyone's finger. 



I could probably write a whole another post on the bags and wallets that I am lusting over, but that'll be for another time :) 

Anyone else as obsessed with Kate Spade as I am? ;) Which are your favourites?


1 comment: