Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Covert Affairs


Tonight is the third season premiere of the TV series on USA, Covert Affairs! My favourite parts of the show is definitely the clothes and the different locations of each episode. 

I'm excited for the third season even though I don't even think the show is that good. It's odd since I don't think it's that good but I'm fascinated by it for some odd reason. The plot tends to bounce a little bit between episodes but each episode works well by itself, so I kind of think of it as a more sporadic Law and Order. 

As I said before, the part of the reason why I like this show is because I like Piper Perabo's costumes. It's just always so... classy.




All photos from the Covert Affairs Facebook Page
I'm just a huge fan of all of her dresses that she wears. She wears a lot of shirt dresses as well, and I really love seeing them. I like the second grey dress and the third one. 
She also wears smashing evening/cocktail dresses (sadly, I could not find a picture of it on the Facebook Page). She also wears black suits a lot too (but you would think that those are kind of boring, right?) but some of her suits are the perfect styles so it's okay. 
She also wears clothes that I would never be able to pull off but she pulls em off damn well. 

I also like watching it for business casual attire ideas as well, haha. 
Although I can't lie, there are some gooood looking men on this show. Covert Affairs is definitely worth checking out if you haven't already ;-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment