Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Black Raspberry Vanilla

One of my middle school friends gave me a Black Raspbery Vanilla lotion from Bath and Body Works on my 13th birthday (or maybe it was my 14th). I fell in love with the scent and continued to use it until I was 21. (Yes, I used it for eight years STRAIGHT) I found other scents fun and yummy, but I never strayed and kept on using this one. Now, people might just say that I am afraid of change, but I prefer to think that Black Raspbery Vanilla is just that good.

They're also $10.50 (or perhaps $11.00) for a bottle. Bath and Body Works often have a buy two get one free sale so if you combine it with other products, it would be defnitely worth it, since you can mix and match the scents and products. They also work as a substitute for perfumes - they're lighter and not so in your face but the lotion leaves a slight smell on you. Yaay!!

I've actually ventured out to other scents in the Bath and Body Works body lotion line in the past year, and I'm enjoying them more than I thought. So maybe change is good sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment