Monday, July 9, 2012

Coral Pink Dress

I love this picture. In my attempt to crazily procrastinate my paper, I stumbled upon this lovely little foto. I've always been a fan of coral pink, but the combination of the beach, the head..dress? thing? ring? (haha), the girl, and the beautiful coral pink dress goes oh-so-nicely! 

A girl who my sister knew passed away last summer and her favourite colour was coral pink. Although I didn't know her personally, this picture made me think of her.

Anywhoo, I love walking on the beach, but it usually involves me yelping and jumping because I just can't handle walking on the hot sand... I suppose I am just not fit for beaches haha. I'm sure if I walked closer to the water or during the early evening I would be fine though.

No comments:

Post a Comment