Friday, July 20, 2012

Lip Butter

I go through lip products like there is no tomorrow. But actually. The thing is, I don't finish them. I lose them. I have only finished like two lip glosses and three lip balms in my life. I get close to finishing them, and then poof! They're gone. Sometimes, they turn up five years later out of some pocket, but even when that happens, it's gotten gross by then. Bah.

It' s a miracle then that Bath and Body Works have extreme sales twice a year- if they didn't have these sales, I'd be either broke or suffering major chapped lips. My lip products are all from Bath and Body Works and usully from C.O. Bigelow. (C.O. Bigelow is its own company but BBW sells them as well).

I have been using the C.O.Bigelow Cocoa Butter Lip Butter since mid-May, and I LOVE it. Its application is smooth and it doesn't have that strong of a scent. It also leaves my lips feeling not-sticky- something that didn't really happen during my lip gloss years. It also moisturizes quite nicely and are sold for $7.50 or in a set of 4 for $20.00.

The lip balm is so....rich. It is also easy to carry around in as well. Definitely worth buying, if you are looking for some quality lip butter.

I found them for half price at Bath and Body Works' semi-annual sale, so if you ever stop by during their sale period, definitely look around for it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to check this out next time I'm in B&B Works!

    ReplyDelete