Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Seafood Miracle

http://weheartit.com/entry/32372563
If someone asked me what my favourite food was, I would probably say makis (most people would know this as the rolled version of sushi). I am not a big fan of fish, but for some odd reason, I love raw fish. Weird, right? Anyways, I don't feel as guilty when I eat it (even though there's plenty of spicy mayo in many types of sushi), unlike other foods I like (such as Tim-Tams and ahem, McDonalds' fries). I also like the combination of rice, fish, and seaweed with sometimes the tempura flake crunchies thrown in the middle. Yum. Also, the presentation of each plate by the chefs is just amazing- they're so stylish with it!

Even though makis are so far from how sushi originally started out in Japan, the combination and perfect balance of different colours and also just the taste makes me a fan for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment