Friday, July 13, 2012

Splashing Water

I went to the beach last weekend with my friends and got tanner than I have in a long, long time. 
The thing is, I've kind of run out of bathing suits so I wore my old one that I got like five years ago. Which got me thinking about a new bathing suit... 


I love the pink, navy, and white and also the starfish. It's so summery and very classic and classy.


I like Target because they have such good priced cute options. At the same time though, finding cute bathing suits in-store is a little harder, especially if you wear a common size. But online, they are so adorable!!! Definitely worth checking out :-)


Victoria's Secret Gorgeous Push-up Halter Top 
Not going to lie... I'm not a big fan of push-up bras or push-up bathing suits. But the colour and the ribbon is so adorable! I wish they had another style for this bathing suit without the push-up factor in it. Sad times!


J.Crew Polka-Dot Twist-Front Bandeau
I just love the polka-dots, the red, and the twist-front style! As usual, J.Crew does not let you down with their style. It's so... summery. 


I guess I'm more into the pink/red theme this summer. Although since it's almost mid-July, it does make me reconsider getting a new bathing suit. Maybe I should wait  until the end of summer sale to get a new bathing suit for next year. Thrifty shopper, no? 


Which one is your favourite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment