Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Current Loving: Chambray Shirt

I'm in love with my Chambray shirt that I got while I was abroad!
It was about $20, and came in the perfect size for me. 


Excuse my face, I am quite tired after being sick for five days, haha. 

It's a tad big but I love how roomie it is. 
The length of the sleeves are perfect as well- 3/4. I probably won't be able to wear this shirt earlier than most "summer-y, spring-y" shirts that I own, but so worth it. 
It's a great shirt for when I want to be casual and comfortable, but without looking too cozy :) 




And although you can't see it, the back is longer than the front! How awesome is that?! 
It's just so cool haha. I know that it's a silly thing to be excited about, but isn't that cool? I don't think I've had any other casual shirts with a longer back than a front. 

I can pair this shirt with a skirt, a pair of shorts, leggings, dark-washed jeans, and more. I love it!

Do any of y'all have a favourite shirt? 



No comments:

Post a Comment