Sunday, July 29, 2012

Winter Travels


It's almost the end of summer, and I'm starting to (already) dream about winter break. Last winter break, I went to Spain with my boyfriend for 10 days.  The trip was absolutely amazing, even though we basically went broke. It was honestly such an amazing trip. I think that it was the fact that we explored the country with just the two of us. We're usually both bogged down by work and such but it was so nice to not think about our blackberrys (or droid in his case, ha) beeping and saying that I had another problem that I needed to work out last minute, or that I was running late to a meeting. 

 Which is why, now that it's almost August, I have started to think about places where I'd like to go over my month long break. I don't think I will be going with my boyfriend this year if I do end up actually taking a trip, but we shall see! 

I'm thinking of somewhere in Europe, like Austria or even Croatia. I've always wanted to go to Greece but since there are so many sites that I want to see, I think it would be better if I went with my family since they are much more organized than I am, and I also do not really want to make a lone trip across Greece by myself... 

I've wanted to go to London for a while, but I think that I'm going with my family after I graduate. Hmm where to go, where to go!! 

Austria, Croatia, Ireland, Scotland, Germany, Switzerland, TURKEY!! Aaahh!! 

1 comment:

  1. Scotland would be amazing! I almost studied abroad there! Ahhhh I'm so jealous of your fabulous winter travels!

    ReplyDelete