Thursday, July 26, 2012

Ellys Studio Decals

Okay guys, I have a confession to make.
I used to scoff at Macs and people who had them. I didn't mind the iPhones, but I felt too much loyalty for my Windows (and in particular, my Sony VAIO) to accept Macs.
But I've been having such bad luck with my Windows and when I sent it out for repair, I got a $430.00 credit for exchange from Best Buy, since my laptop was unfixable.
Then, I met this sales guy who somehow, and I'm still not quite sure, but somehow, convinced me to buy a MacBook Pro. So now here I am, writing this post with my new MacBook Pro. Crazy, right?

ANYWAYS, I was looking around on Etsy (since it's one of my favourite past times... ha), and found adorable decals by Ellys Studio!



It's so perfect and girly! Ahh! They have it in various colours but I like the black because it's so simple, but it would look good as a Pop of Colour as well :) 

Flowers Bloom Vinyl Macbook Stickers
This one is another flower. I guess I'm interested in flowers for my MacBook Pro haha.
This one is a bit more simpler though! I really like the shapes of the petals. A bit edgy but still girly.

Love Apples Vinyl 
If I weren't so OCD about things, I would definitely get this. It's such a cute concept.
The thing is, since the apple is at the centre, the LOVE won't be, and this would be SUCH a problem for me. 
I already have enough problems accepting the fact that when I place my MacBook Pro in front of me, the apple logo is upside down until I open my laptop. Yes, I'm a bit crazy, haha. 

Vintage Bicycle Flower Basket Stickers
This is so simple and classy. This sticker comes in either black or white.
I'd definitely go for the black though, since I think the contrast makes this one so interesting. 
Simple, fashionable, and classy. What more could one ask for? 


Do you own a MacBook Pro? Do you use decals on them? Let me know :)



Disclaimer: I am receiving no compensation for writing about this. I chose to write about this on my own accord, and my opinion is uninfluenced by anyone else. 

2 comments:

  1. they are so adorable! I love the bike by far the MOST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there dear!
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments!
    I made sure to reply so if you feel the need to, check back and see what I said :)

    To be honest, I kind of used to scoff at Macs and Apple products as well.
    I just wanted one because everyone else had one and because they're so white and clean and minimalistic and whatnot.
    Then, I got one last year (I think) and now there's no ever going back!

    Sadly, I'm not one of those cool kids with a MacBook Pro. I'm still using a regular old MacBook but I absolutely love it!
    So white and clean and happy!

    Thanks for sharing these adorable stickers with us! They're so cute and I kind of feel the need to get one now. Oh wait...that might not go over well with my whole "I need to save money" thing.
    The flower decal and the bike one are so adorable but the Love one is just so....lovey.
    I'm super OCD just like you so I could possibly have some issues with the whole non-aligned thing.
    Sigh. Yet another time my OCD hinders me.
    Anyways, thanks again for bringing up cute decals.
    Time to go troll the internet for more cute ones :)


    ~Alice
    theaceofheartsa.blogspot.com

    P.S. I remember back in the day everyone I knew was getting super cute custom decals from online. I can't think of the website right now but if I do, I'll pop back here and let you know!

    ReplyDelete