Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Shop Rouche Necklaces

I'm a sucker for cute necklaces. I really, really like them. I went through a stage in my life that my jewelry box was full of necklaces. Whenever I went to the mall with my mother, I would literally beg to her to buy me a necklace from American Eagle- and sometimes she would sigh and buy me one. I really liked American Eagle necklaces for some odd reason. Some of the necklaces they have are still pretty cute, not going to lie.

Anyways, I discovered Rouche at some point this year, and I fell in love with their necklaces. I also like their other stuff but I'm talking about their necklaces today, soooo. haha.



My favourite is The Garden Moments Necklace ($14.99)
The turquoise-blue ish colour is so pretty. It would look adorable with a simple strapless dress or something of that sort (depending on the length of the necklace). The price is extremely reasonable as well!



Summer Love Necklace  ($15.99)
I just LOVE the pastel colours! Look at them ! They're so adorable. I may not be able to pull of such a cutsy set of colours, but nevertheless, it's adorable to look at. Again, the price is reasonable as well. I like the shapes of the flowers too.



Pearl Beauty Necklace ($24.99)
And of course, pearls. I like how there are pink pearls among the pink ones. It's kind of a surprise "kick" factor. And the shapes of each of the pearls are adorable too. This strand would look so cute on any kind of work clothes (because clearly I think of work clothes lately when I think of fashion...)



Hopeless Romantic Indie Necklace ($39.99)
Probably not my "usual style" but I really like this calm rose-pearl stud combination with the colour of the chain. It's simple and elegant. Though not as "BAM" as a statement necklace, I think it has some quiet regality (is that even a word?) to it. What do you think?


Although I'm working 40+hour weeks this summer and I have some money saved up from past jobs, I'm still a college senior. And that's why places like Rouche, where they have really affordable jewelry that are cute make me fall in love. Not hating, but necklaces at Anthropologie, though breath takingly adorable, are not...wallet friendly to the current Tori, haha. Perhaps if I get a good, steady job someday, I can afford a necklace from there! But Rouche is good because it's so affordable and adorable. I love this shop :)

Which one is your favourite? Are any of you guys a sucker for necklaces like me?

1 comment:

  1. they're gorgeous! And I'm ABSOLUTELY with you about not buying pricy jewelry - no matter how much money I make I'll never pay more for certain things that what I got used to, esp. since I'm from a family with a really modest income! with imagination, you can turn anything into an exclusive work of art;-))) Great post!

    ReplyDelete