Monday, June 25, 2012

Post 5pm house wear

OOTD- 24 June 2012

J.Crew j crew shorts, $35
J.Crew j crew flip flops, $33
J Crew j crew jewelry, $22
Factory boys' heavyweight slub half-zip pullover, $33


My favourite summer clothing are shorts and flip flops. But lately I just haven't been able to wear them AT ALL since I'm interning 5 days a week. Therefore, when I come home from work, I tend to just slip into shorts to make up for the lost shorts time. I don't really see the point in dressing up and looking glamorous at 9 pm.  

I also am a BIG fan of male clothes for casual styles. For example, I'm wearing this half-zip pullover right now and it's not a womens, it's a mens. Actually, it's Crewcuts Boys. Yup. I went there. Apparently, I fit clothing made for 14 year old boys. Hey, no shame in that, right?
(By the way, the bangles that I'm wearing today on my Polyvore is also a Crewcuts piece haha)

It's really important to dress in clothes that you can relax in, especially after a long day, so I tend to dress really casually. I also adore sundresses for after work clothes in the summer :-)


What are your go-to comfortable house wear for after work?

1 comment: