Saturday, June 16, 2012

Current lusts

Hello hello! Sorry I have disappeared for such a long time!
My schedule in the past 12 days has been as follows:
Work--> Class (or Essay)--> Sleep --> Work--> Class... and on and on and on.
I haven't had a sufficient amount of sleep in days! What happened to lazy summer?
I promise I will be more regular with my blogging. Well, I will promise to try to be more frequent.


My current lust is this beauty:
Circle Eyelet Dress from J. Crew
Love, love, love the classic style!!
Although not going to lie, that would be an expensivo purchase...
But I just love everything about the dress! It's just so classy. Perfect for Classic Loving, right?



Another fave that I'm lusting over:
Factory Floral Embroidered Cap-Sleeved Dress from J.Crew
I love the gray colour and the flower print all over it.
It's simple and also probably easy to wear, and great for work.
I like the cap sleeve and you can't see it in this photo but I love the neckline on the back.



Both of these would work so well at business-casual attire workplaces! Especially with a cardigan or a blazer, they would be just perfect. And if I actually saw these dresses in real life and thought that they were too casual, I could still wear them on Casual Fridays without any problems.

These would definitely make me a "stylistic" working lady, no? ;-)



1 comment: