Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer 2012 BUCKET list

I guess this is supposed to be my summer 2012 list.
It's kind of lame and I'm sure if I think of better things I'll add it on the list but so far, these are the only things I could think of off of the top of my head.
It's not flashy or extravagant but I still want to do em :)

1. Read 50 books by the August 30th
2. Redo my room
3. Margaritas on the beach
4. Road trip!
5. Go to Six Flags with my boyfriend
6. Dance in the rain
7. Learn how to cook better :)
8. Go sailing
9. Learn all 196 countries on Sporcle ;)
20. Go on a picnic
21. Try studying Korean
22. Go hiking
23. Learn how to make drinks
24. Watch the sunrise
25. Plan a day trip, and go do it
26. Go apple picking
27. Try out yoga 
28. Stargaze 
29. Make a new friend 
30. Reach my running goal 


What's on your "bucket list"? 

1 comment:

  1. aww these are so cute! How about stargazing on the beach while sipping a margarita? Just bring some bug spray and a sweatshirt :)

    ReplyDelete