Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer weather!

Hello hello!
These past two days were intensely, intensely hot days. I literally thought that I would melt.
I ate lunch outside with the other interns yesterday and I felt like I would pass out! Mid 90's! Who would've thought! I had to work today so I escaped (haha) the heat today but alas since tomorrow is a Friday, I don't think I can get away from going outside for lunch...
Funny how you're literally dying for the summer in the winter but then when it's actually hot out you want to go back inside ;)

I've literally been dying for heat-proof clothes. And in the summer, I naturally gravitate towards dresses and skirts. I think I've only worn pants once in this past month. Not sure if I got the point across, but I really dislike the heat.

OOTD:

Dress: Forever 21, Belt: Forever 21, Flats: Jack Rogers 

I got this dress for my sorority but it ended up becoming a work dress :) The material is really nice and since it covers my shoulders I don't need to bring a cardigan with me= less heat, less things to carry ;) 

In case you were wondering, that is what the pink-ish looking dots on the dress are: hearts. 
How adorable is it? 
This dress was also pretty darn sweet to my wallet/bank account since it was like $25. 



Probably my favourite pairs of flats ever. I've run into the subway stairs a couple of times so the toe area is a little scuffed which is a bit sad but I still love it. 


Anyways, tomorrow is Casual Friday! Which means I can wear a skirt and a t-shirt. Thank god! 
Anyone have any exciting weekend plans? 

No comments:

Post a Comment