Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pitch Perfect Loving


Have you guys watched Pitch Perfect before? 

image via imdb 

Apparently I was the last one out of my friends. 
But I loved it. 
It was so funny, happy, and light hearted. 
Not to mention the girls were damn good singers. 
It's definitely not an Academy Award movie, but for a group of girls who just want to sit back and relax, it's perfect :) 

I also LOVED the main character Beca.
She was just so cool, collected, and laid back.
I also loved Beca's style - it really reflects her personality. I wish I could pull off her look! 

image via the new york times


image via fanpop.com
image via aceshowbiz
I'm too big of a scardy cat to even try the blue smokey eye look. 
Did you know Anna Kendrick who played Beca was also in Twilight and Up in the Air? 
She's so talented! 

Anyone else love Pitch Perfect as much as I do? 

                           

                                       





1 comment:

  1. I wanted to see it so bad! Too bad nobody else felt the same lol

    ReplyDelete