Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Bath and Body Works Loving

I'm almost done! 5 down 1 more to go!

Anyways, I don't know if anyone knows, but I am obsessed with Bath and Body Works lotions.
They act as perfume but they're not too strong, and they keep my hands soft!  :) 
Plus, it's cheap at 11 dollars. 

Here are my favourite scents: 
Be Enchanted

Black Raspberry Vanilla

Warm Vanilla Sugar 

Vanilla Bean Noel

I grew up loving the Black Raspberry Vanilla ever since my middle school best friend gave me its lotion in middle school!
But lately, I've been branching out- my current favourite is Be Enchanted.
I use the Vanilla Bean Noel back at home!

Also, the packaging is ADORABLE. 

Which Bath and Body Works is your favourite? 


2 comments:

  1. oh gosh I'm obesssed with Bath & Body Works. I tend to like really sweet scents, citrusy scents, and woodsy scents. Lately, I've loved Pink Chiffon and Sweet on Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In high school I was obsessed with Japanese cherry blossom and something palmegranite... Midnight palmegranite maybe? I'm obsessed with their soaps though! So much better than the generic soapy smells!!

    ReplyDelete