Thursday, December 27, 2012

New Year's Eve Dresses

2013 is fast approaching, and 2012 is fast leaving!
Can you believe it? It has been such a fast year!

I know that everyone has some awesome, awesome NYE plans, and a lot will require dressing up, so I picked out a couple of NYE-worthy dresses. 




New Year's Eve Dresses



Lilly Pulitzer dress/ Alice + Olivia a line dress, $785 / Kate Spade long sleeve dress / Dress / Zara cutout dress / ASOS dress / Paprika sequin party dress

I think NYE is the one time that sparkles are this in. 
And I'm okay with hopping onto that train because they're just too perfect for the occasion!


I've always wanted to ring in the new year with friends at a bar etc., but at my parents' homeland, they do family style (like Christmas here) so my family has always had family new years via tradition. 
However, this year it'll be a little different because the boyfriend will be visiting me -I'm so excited for my New Years Kiss :) 

Enjoy your evening, ladies and gents!


2 comments:

  1. Love the dress all the way to the right! I wish I did anything useful on NYE so I could dress up haha

    Happy New Year!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure how I will be celebrating this year--my first time to not have big plans!

    ReplyDelete