Monday, December 3, 2012

Classically Vineyard Vines (December 2012)


Vineyard Vines have released its new arrivals! 

Here are a couple of my favourites :) 

Confetti Shorts 
I just love the print on these shorts. Although New England doesn't allow me to wear shorts during the winter (or I'd freeze... HA), a girl can dream, right? 

Seaboard Striped Top
I'm a sucker for striped tops, and this neckline is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E. 

Whale Intarsia Sweater 
The little colourful whale prints would brighten up any dreary winter day :) 

Confetti Dress
Probably my favourite one out of the collection. Can someone say, fabulous? 
I love the pattern! I could probably wear this in the summer as well! Ahh this will definitely be on my watch list this season. 

Quilted Bow Clutch 
I can't handle how cute this is! I've been in a quilted clutch/bag/everything in general phase for the past couple of weeks, and this combined with the bow is just... perfect.
I would love to bring this to a holiday party at work or something.



What are your favourites from the new arrivals? 

2 comments:

  1. That whale sweater is adorrrable! I want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilted clutch bag is so preppy and so fun!

    Don't forget to enter the giveaway going on at Cotton's Pickins right now!!

    ReplyDelete