Tuesday, December 4, 2012

All Nighter Coziness

All Nighter Coziness



Madewell top / American Eagle Outfitters / Old Navy flannel shorts


So I was basically doing an all nighter. And I was thinking about how I would never, ever wear hoodies, sweatpants, and pj pants out into the public, but how incredibly perfect they were to all nighters.
 So came up with a few comfortable yet moderately cute for the house outfits. 


My favourite comfort clothing is definitely the one on the left- except my hoodie is a bright red "Sydney University," where my sister studied abroad for a semester! 

All of these are just so comfortable and cute (in a I'm pulling an all nighter) kind of way! :) 

2 comments:

  1. I pulled many late nights in university library! Definitely loved having my favourite hoodie because it kept me cozy and then could become a pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only pulled one all night in college and, funny enough, didn't actually need to! Circumstances had me up all night for other issues that I eventually decided it wasn't worth it to go to bed! IDK how people can do it--I NEED my sleep!!

    Don't forget to enter the giveaway going on at Cotton's Pickins right now!!

    ReplyDelete