Thursday, December 6, 2012

Finals Studying Essentials

Finals season is fast approaching... I'm sure that some of you are already taking them, in fact! 

So here are a couple of things you would definitely need while studying...
Well, this is a list of my essentials, anyway ;-) 

Finals Studying Essentials




1. Earbuds/Headphones/Call 'em Whatever: Even when I'm studying in my own apartment, since I live with three other girls, I always hear outside noise. So I pop these in (especially if I am in the library!) and turn the music on. I usually listen to classical music when I'm intensely working.

2. Notebook: I tend to write random thoughts during studying (like an idea for an argument for a paper) on random paper. Thus, it's useful to have notebooks lying around for me! Plus, what's better than an adorable notebook to motivate you to study? ;-) 

3. Eye drops: If you're looking at your laptop for an extended amount of time, these are a must. They keep your eyes from becoming too tired and prevent migraines! 

4. Hair ties: Keep your hair out of your way when you study. Go for these types so that they don't cause you migraines etc. when you study!

5. Blanket: I believe in being warm and comfortable while you study. While this may be impossible to bring to a library, if you're studying in your room, it's a must have

6. A Great Set of Pens, Pencils, Highlighters: Enough said. 

7. Lip Balm: Chapped lips really bug me. It's also a good way to take a break; it lets your mind wander for two seconds and then you're back into the studying!

8. Coffee: Need I say more? STREAMLINE STREAMLINE STREAMLINE! (but really) I used to drink eight cups a day during exam season my freshman year... haha. So do it in moderation, please? 

9. Little Snacks: I like Jolly Ranchers because they last for a while in your mouth. And the grape flavour is just too yummy. But it's good to have these because it will keep your brain going and if your hunger isn't too bad, the hunger away as well. 


What're your studying essentials?

3 comments:

  1. 4 and 7 are my jam. I'm addicted to both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FLASHCARDS! I wouldn't have survived college without flashcards. I used so many that I cut them in half just to double my pack (because who really need that's much info on them anyway?? They're huge!!) and carried scissors around with me for that purpose.

    ReplyDelete