Sunday, December 2, 2012

Adorable Clutch via Kate Spade

I was doing some pre-final studying procrastination and stumbled upon this lovely little item. 

Will someone please buy me this? I'm in love! 
Kate Spade Post Street Little Adair 



Wouldn't it be adorable if I paired the clutch with some other gold accessories and this adorable Lilly dress? 

Navy and Gold Party

Lilly Pulitzer sleeveless dress / Kate Spade ballet high heels / Kate Spade / Kate Spade gold jewelry
(Please excuse the horrible dress cutout though- I am just terrible at the tracing thing!)


Anyone loving the navy and gold thing as much as I am?


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that dress! I love the color navy, it's not as harsh as black but not as plain as white or gray. That clutch is adorable as well and would go with so many dressier outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the outfit, especially the clutch! (I think I'm in a clutch phase right now... Not to forget about my wristlet phase and then my cross body bag phase...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lilly dress is phenomenal! The clutch could dress up anything in your wardrobe--what a classic piece!

    Don't forget to check out the giveaway going on at Cotton's Pickins right now, too!

    ReplyDelete