Monday, February 18, 2013

Classically Loving: Eye Make-Up Remover

My recent eye make-up remover favourite: CVS oil-free eye make-up remover.



I stumbled onto this beauty after my eyelashes started falling out after I changed my mascara a couple of months back. 
Everytime I would try to take my new mascara off, clumps of eyelashes would fall off!
I was afraid that all of my eyelashes would fall off so I asked around and found this. 

It swipes off all of my eye makeup really fast and it's incredible. 
My cotton rounds become dark brown after each use -it's crazy how well they come off. 
My cotton rounds from when I used my old make up remover didn't get this crazy black so it's terrifying to think of how much make up must have been left over on my face from before... 

Oh, and have I mentioned the price of $5.99? 

Love it. 

What's your favourite eye make-up remover? 

xoxo 


Disclaimer: I am receiving no compensation for writing about this. I chose to write about this on my own accord, and my opinion is uninfluenced by anyone else. 

2 comments:

  1. I used to use Target brand eye make up remover, but it always felt really residue-y on my eyes. I love the brand "simple", its popular in the UK but if I remember correctly I saw it in the states, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just purchased this today! I am excited to try it out!

    xo
    affordablebyamanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete