Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Classically Lusting: J. Crew Postage Stamp Sailor Mini

I thought it would be interesting to start a currently loving/lusting series! 

I'm currently lusting over the J. Crew Postage Stamp Sailor Mini ($89.50).

I think every young lady should have one of these skirts (regardless of colour). 
They're durable, easy to pair with, and just cute. 

One can wear this as business casual with a flowy blouse and with nude pumps, or one could wear it with something more casual, like a cami and a cardigan. 
They're just so versatile. 

For this particular skirt, I just love the golden buttons on both sides of the skirt. 
It really sets the skirt apart from all of the other navy ones. 
This skirt also comes in red if that is more of something you enjoy! 

I have a navy skirt like this from J. Crew that I wear often at work for business casual, and I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment