Friday, February 1, 2013

Hearts, Hearts, and More Hearts!

I am a sucker for hearts. I don't really know why, but I just love them. 
Always did, always will.
Whenever I see a heart motif jewelry or clothes I just have this urge to buy them. 
Most of the time, I stop myself at a certain point, but when it nears Valentine's day season, I feel more and more justified. 

Here are a couple of the heart motifs I am currently loving! 


Old Navy 
J. Crew
  
Tiffany & Co.

Tiffany & Co.

Lilly Pulitzer


They are all just so adorable!
I am very partial to the Tiffany & Co. open heart because I grew up with one of those- given to me by my parents when I was still in grade school. 

The ring is adorable as well- heart motif-ed jewelry are so adorable, although I do love clothing with hearts on them :) 



Which are your favourites? 

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment