Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Day Gift for Myself

So my boyfriend and I aren't big gift givers. 
We're more the type who like to just sit with each other on holidays etc. 

But, I'm considering spluring and pampering myself this year for Valentine's Day!
I've been having a rough couple of weeks so I thought it might be fun to just treat myself. 

I think all of these are adorable mini gifts to yourself. 
They range from $8 to $40- not too pricy but adorable little things, right? 



Valentine's Day Gift for Myself



Old Navy colorblock dress / Pink shoulder bag / J.Crew anchor jewelry / Kate Spade / ALPHA tech accessory / Old Navy


I recently lost my favourite (and only) cross body bag so I'm really learning towards the Target cross body bag (about $9!) - decisions, decisions...! 


Are you planning to buy yourself something this Valentine's Day? If so, what? Let me know! 


xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment