Sunday, February 17, 2013

Nail art!

I paint my nails a lot, but I rarely do "nail art." 
It might just be because I rarely ever go to a nail salon (and if I do, I like french manicures), but it's never been something I actively wanted to do.

That being said, unless they're too flashy or crazy (I'm not a fan of the nail sculpture stuff), I think they're really pretty to look at!

I found a bunch that I really liked and wouldn't mind doing if I ever got into nail art in the future :) 

via

via

via

via

via

via
It's just so cool! One of the new girls in my sorority is apparently awesome at nail art (according to my housemate she has a Facebook album of it haha)- it's just so crazy that people can do this with their hands! 



Are you a nail art kind of person? Or are you like me in that you just keep it simple? 

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I like it to keep it simple, but those flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome! For the most part I keep it simple. But I found some chevron nail stickers on Etsy that I LOVE to use! I usually stick it only on my ring fingers to be the "accent finger", and they're super easy to do! That's about as artsy as I get!

    ReplyDelete