Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Top Pick for Valentine's Day: Lilly Sessilee Dress

One of my top picks for Valentine's Day: 

Lilly Pulizer Sessilee Dress ($198)
I think this dress is perfect for a significant other date, a friend date, or a Valentine's Day party. 
Though I probably wouldn't be able to go to a five-star hotel with this dress, I assure you, I will not be going there so I think I am good ;) 

It's dressy enough that if need be you could just throw on a shawl, cardigan, or blazer and wear nude heels/wedges and make it look appropriate for a nice restaurant. 
On the other hand, it's casual enough that you can wear boots and a puffer jacket and go out for dinner and drinks with my friends! 

Honestly, $198 would be worth it- you could wear it on classy nights, casual days, and even at work (depending on how dressy your work is!). 
I'm pretty sure you could also wear this for casual Fridays too, so there's that :) 



Which dress is your top pick? 

xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. I am SO obsessed with that dress!! I think the combo works all year, too!

    ReplyDelete