Sunday, March 3, 2013

Classically Lusting: Kate Spade Catherine Street Pippa

Hello! I am alive!

I was pretty close to dead for a while, but I am alive!
Fear not, I'm back to everyday posting, hopefully. 


So here is what I am coveting/loving/lusting over right now: 
Kate Spade Catherine Street Pippa

This chic handbag would make any dreary outfit look instantly happier and cuter. 
I love that it comes in the soft shades of mint and pink (and beige and black as well!) - it gives such a nice "spring-y" impression without looking like you're jumping the gun on spring. 
The curve of the bag also brings in the right amount of femininity to your outfit. 

It is a little bit on the pricier end for me at $398, but it's just so cute. By the way, not quite the same, but this bag from Asos kind of reminds me of it and is of a more affordable price at $59.34.



Ahhh so cute. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are back!!
    oh man I wish I could afford bags like this! I love the color and the shape.

    ReplyDelete