Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013!

Happy New Year!

Image via We Heartit 



I cannot believe that it is 2013. For me, 2013 is an important year because I am graduating college in May - I definitely thought that 2013 was far, far ahead when I was a freshman in high school. I couldn't believe that 2013 would actually occur.

A new year. A new beginning. A new you. 

Although 2012 has passed and the world may not be ending, this year, live everyday like it's your last. Live it to your fullest. I know I will.

Happy New Year!


How was your NYE? What will you be doing this year? 

2 comments:

  1. College graduation!! Sooo exciting! I'm still fresh off mine so I feel your anticipation. This year for me will look like a lot of travel, language class, and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graduation! It feels like I just graduated even though it was a year ago!!
    Happy new year!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete