Thursday, January 10, 2013

Classic Sweaters

I am obsessed with sweaters. But actually. 
I have a problem. I have a drawer full of sweaters. 
The problem is, my sweaters don't fit in them because I have too many! 
The thing is, sweaters are just so perfect. You can wear them over jeans, pants, and skirts. They are the perfect top to almost everything and anything. 

Here are a couple of my favourites: 

image via Recession is the New Blonde
Old Navy 

J. Crew Factory 
Brooks Brothers 
Vineyard Vines 

Lilly Pulitzer 

I love cable knits and striped sweaters. The amount of striped and cable knit sweaters I have is quite frankly alarming. 

Forever 21, Target, and Old Navy also carry adorable sweaters at a more affordable price. Though they will probably not last as long as a Ralph Lauren and are not as well made as a Brooks Brothers or a Lilly, they are pretty and will last a season or two :) 
I have a bunch of Forever 21 and Target sweaters that I wear on a regular occasion. I also really like Old Navy lately. So adorable! 

I currently have my eyes set on the last Lilly sweater :-) 


Anyone else as big of a sweater lover as me? 

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I'm more of a cardigan fiend, but I do love sweaters, too (or as England calls them, jumpers!) My fave is actually from Target; it has an owl on the front! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am a huge fan. Especailly fair isle sweaters, they are soo comfy. And I like the navy notif you've got goin' on there. I could live in navy!

    ReplyDelete