Thursday, January 17, 2013

Classic Lilly 5x5's

Hello hello! I am back! 
I am now back at school and started the last semester of my undergraduate career. 
I'm still dying from jetlag, but hopefully I will be recovered by the time recruitment starts :) 

The Lilly Facebook Page has started a really cute project called Lilly 5x5, where they upload a cute, hand drawn/painted picture every single day onto the FB page.
They are so adorable!

They've only started doing it in the past couple of weeks (I think) so I did not have a lot to choose from, but these beauties are my favourites thus far:

This is so cute! I am a big fan of this one because AOII's mascot is a panda.
The Lilly print for AOII is full of pandas as well! 


This was before the 5x5 was launched, but I find it so adorable. 
Oranges just make the cutest of pictures, don't you think? 


Lemonade and a cute girl drawn in the signature Lilly kind of way.
What more can I say? 


I think this one is my second favourite. 
I just love the colour combination of blue and pink! And tea. And a pink heart.
What I'm trying to say is that this picture is the epitome of adorable. 
If I weren't in AOII and in LOVE with the Lilly print, this one would be my favourite by far! ;) 

I hope they continue the 5x5's forever! 

Anyone else just allured by the Lilly 5x5?

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment