Friday, January 25, 2013

Couple of recent OOTDs

Recent OOTD's! 

I finally got an iPhone thanks to my housemate who gave me her old one, and I'm loving the photo splitting aps that are for free. 
Speaking of which, I got an instagram and twitter- follow me at @shmoo1114 for instagram and @classicloving for twitter and we can chat :) 


Oxford Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Cable knit: Ralph Lauren
Jeans: Abercrombie Kids (yes, they still fit me) 
Boots: Japan  






Sweater: Lowry's Farm (Japan) 
Lilac Jeans: Honey's (Japan)  
Lace-Up Boots: Steve Madden
Necklace: The Emporium (Japan) 


I recently realized how much of my clothes are from Japan. 
It probably doesn't help that I do A LOT of shopping when I'm there, and I have been going about two-three times a year. 
(Although when I graduate college, this will all change and I will probably never go again. Sad :( ) 

They just have a lot of high quality clothes that I can afford to buy, although a lot of what I buy in Japan is very far from my normal "Classic" or "preppy" style. 


Do you have one place or store that you buy most of your clothes from? 

xoxo 



1 comment: