Thursday, April 26, 2012

UNIQLO Designers Invitation Project

UNIQLO is one of my favourite stores.
I don't go to New York often (that's the closest store to MA), but when I do, I always try to stop by.
The store itself is so gorgeous - it's a glass building on 5th Street of the city!

ANYWAYS, I was looking at their website the other day, and they have a project called the "Designer's Invitation Project" in which non-UNIQLO designers are invited to create pieces for UNIQLO, and each one releases his/her collection in order.
For example, Double Standard Clothing has currently released their line but next month Nine dxc will release theirs.

You can click on the image to get it bigger, but I am really in love with the Banner Barret dress in the far right and the dictionary dress right next to it! 
When I visited New York on a whim, I bought the Banner Barret dress since I found it at the store. 
Although it says that it'll be released in May on the website, I guess they released it early.
I got a size Small, but it was a little loose on me, so 5'1" petites, beware!! 

I also really like this flowy dress from the current designer of the month- DSC. 

These are all going to be sold in both Japan and the States (I think) but there are also designer creations that are going to be sold in only the US. Both groups are definitely worth checking out! 
I'm so so excited for the Banner Barret and the Dictionary Moonlight collections to come out!

Which are your favourites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment