Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Navy, Navy, and Navy!

I love navy. It's definitely my favourite colour (along with the navy-pink combo ;))!
And I'm lusting over these navy dresses.
I love navy because I can wear them in all seasons (although not so much in the summer, but still) depending on style. It's also a simple colour and easy to pair with.
Here are a couple of my favourites right now:

This Lilly Pulitzer Lottie Dress

I've been obsessing over this dress for let me see... Over 2-3 months at this point? 
I really want it! If I was graduating from college this year, this would probably be one of my top choices. I love the colour, the white ribbon, and the print! It's not crazy but it's also stylish. 

Another of my favourite dresses would be this Vineyard Vines Bouquet Dress
I love the shape and the white patterns around the waist!
This would also be one of my top choices for a graduation dress as well! Ahh so pretty!
I think I really love the simple dresses in general. (Classic Loving, remember? haha) 



Love the pleated shape and the belt. And of course, the simplicity. 
I just really like the line of the dress. Ah, how I love the navy. 



Not going to lie, I'm not the biggest fan of the neckline and the shoulders, but I really, really like the bottom part of the dress. I think it's absolutely adorable.
I alos like how it flows outwards while it makes those lines along the dress. 
And the neckline and the shoulders can be dealt with- I will suck it up! haha.
Again, looove the simple aspects of this dress. 
I feel like I would need to be a bit taller to pull this one though...


Ah! I wish I had surplus amounts of money! Then I'd buy all of these. 
I'm definitely lusting the most over the first two dresses though. Wish I was a Class of 2012 so I could get my hands on one of em... haha. (because then I'd feel less guilty about buying 'em ;) )
I really do enjoy navy though- all seasons!

Anyone else out there a navy lover like me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment