Friday, April 20, 2012

Obligatory?

I have no idea how to start this off. When I find blogs I really like, I tend to go back to their first post to see how they describe themselves- and a lot of the blogs often do not have them, so I decided that I should at least make one!

I'm a third year college student in Massachusetts.
I was born and raised in a quiet little suburb of MA and then went to boarding school (again, in MA).
I now go to college here as well- I'm hoping to get out of MA for a while after graduation though.

I think I like "classic" looks but I'm also not completely "preppy" or "vintage" I am more of a mixture of looks and tastes. I like the "modern" kind of styles as well; I'm not quite sure on how to explain it, haha.

Anyways, Classic Loving will be a blog about what I like- both in fashion and in life. :)
I love meeting new people so please feel free to comment etc :)

1 comment: