Monday, April 23, 2012

Rain, rain, don't go away... just yet ;)

It's April!! And you know what that means? RAIN!!
I've never been a big fan of rain, but I started to like rain freshman year of college, when I got my first pair of rain boots.
I know, I know. A lifetime New Englander without rainboots? Crazy, right?
Well, when I went to public school I drove to school and didn't have to really move around outside for classes, and then I went to prep school where my dorm was so close to everything that it didn't matter... Plus I didn't have enough fashion sense to not wear sneakers during crappy weather, HA. 


Anyways, New England weather is quite... unpredictable.
One minute it can be snowing, the next minute it can be sunny, then the minute after that, it's pouring.  Talk about crazy.
But even with the rain, there's a way to enjoy your day: Rainboots.
I'm obsessed. Obsessed is definitely the right word.



My favourites are definitely the Hunter Classic Wellies:
They come in all kinds of colours. I currently own a pair of the black ones but I'd love to buy the red one or the pink or the lilac! A pop of colour on a rainy day? yes please! (Also if you are a size 6 in adult women, you can get it size 4 for children ;) -50 dollars cheaper!)
They're really comfortable and extremely durable.

I also really enjoy Target Rain boots. 
The pair I first got two years ago were from Target- 25 dollars, fancy that! 
It was black and pink and I really, really loved it.
They also have the wellie styles, if you're looking for a little bit cheaper than the Hunter ones. 



I love the colours and I also love the back zipup. 
I feel like a lot of wellies are really similar (duh) but this one is really cute and different without losing the classic wellie feel. Definitely recommend! 




I think this is an adorable idea. I feel like I see monogrammed everything everywhere, but I'd never seen monogrammed rain boots until this one!
I love that curly script looking font. The edgy looking one (the biggest monogram) is cool looking too.



No comments:

Post a Comment