Monday, August 6, 2012

Float Away

I just love EVERYTHING about the dress. 
I think my favourite might be the neckline (is that even the correct term??) of the dress. I love that it's twisted- it adds such a nice kick to the dress. 
The flowy, romantic silhouette is just so breathtaking. 


I would love, love, love to wear this dress to my last fall formal for my sorority in the fall. My favourite colour is the spiced wine on top but I'm lusting after all of the colours...!
The wine colour is close to my prom dress for junior year of high school- ah, good memories...! haha 







I do really find the dusty shale (the mint green looking one) pretty too...
But my skin tone may not be the best match to the dress though.
Ah, what to do, what to do?!

This classy dress with a great touch of romantic feel will steal everyone's attention for sure wherever you go.


Which colour is your favourite?

3 comments:

  1. The spiced wine color is so sweet and romantic! You would be a dream in that dresws, missy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours! Spiced wine is GORGEOUS!

    blog giveaway:
    http://cbijicollection.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete