Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Cheesecake Factory

I went out to dinner with a friend tonight! 
She's probably my oldest friend at my hometown at this point- we've been really good friends since sixth grade. Anyways, I haven't seen her in a while so we decided to grab dinner. YUM. At the Cheesecake Factory. DOUBLE YUM. 

I got the Chicken Lettuce Taco Wrap which was on their "skinnylicious" menu of under 590 calories (although I'm not quite sure it's a "diet" at 590 but hey, everything else on the menu is so high that it's okay!).

Via Business Wire
It came with two sauces, but I liked the sauce which is on the picture above better.
Anyways, it was an interesting taste- I was expecting something along the lines of P.F.Chang's lettuce wrap, but it was different- but in a good way. 
Although my hands did get extremely messy! 


Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake 
For dessert, I had the Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake. I always have the Godiva one, but today was a change! I had to take home around half of it but it was SO GOOD ahhh!


Anyone else Cheesecake Factory lovers like me? ;-)


4 comments:

  1. umm of course we are all posting about food! I love godiva cheescake! It's really rich so I can only eat a little at a time, but it's amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wraps sound delish! I love the lettuce wraps at P.F. Chang's, and those look just as yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those wraps make me want ot run across the street to our cheesecake factory for lunch! nom nom nom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that red velvet cheesecake looks to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete