Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Currently Loving: Tan Dress


This is one of my favourite dresses this summer! 
I got it in Japan while I was there because it just look so perfect for business casual with a cardigan! (and even without one, since my office is fine with no sleeves as long as the straps aren't flimsy) 
It was originally over or around $100, but I got it on sale for about $35. Can someone say success? 

It's very classy and I love how the edges are navy blue. I also love the line of the skirt. 


The buttons have a golden edge as well, making it more interesting. 
I love the simplicity of the dress and the fact that I can wear bracelets and other accesseries without worrying about the competition of the dazzle (I'm tired, so excuse my odd phrasing haha) Also excuse my face as I have no make up on... haha It was just that kind of a day.

It would be appropriate for going out to dinner for a fancy or casual occasion.


Anyone else have a favourite dress for Summer 2012? Let me know what it looks like :)

5 comments: