Friday, May 25, 2012

Summer 2012 To Do List

As I said before, it's my last summer before I graduate college.
And it's terrifying but since I know that it's my last one, I want to make it count.
So I decided to make a Bucket List for Summer 2012!
...But I am also a rising senior. IE I just had to make an actual to do list first with things that I need to complete... haha.

1. Get an A in this summer course I am taking right now
2. GRE Prep
3. Look up grad schools
4. Look up potential employers and their application due dates
5. Clean out my room

Oh my... I have quite the list to go! And they're all about academics haha.
At least I've got my new Vera Bradley notebook to write everything down on, right?
I got a card in the mail about 20 dollars off of a 20 dollar purchase so of course I would get office supplies, haha :)

Anyone else feel like they're still not on break, even if they're on a summer break?

1 comment:

  1. cleaning up the room seems to be the hardest one, at least to me, I'm serious;-))) looks like you have some really ambitious plans for the summer,keep it up!!;-)

    ReplyDelete