Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Reading Period Baking

Monday was the last day of classes and boy, I could not have been any happier.
I've had a rough semester and an especially rough couple of days, so getting my butt out of here is going to be so so exciting!!
Who knew that people still bought sweets on the last day of school? This girl didn't! haha.
My TA in European  history brought baked cookies, my history professor in another class brought munchkins from dunkin', and I got cupcakes from the EMS class I TA in. SUCCESS!!

Furthermore, since today was the first day of reading period, all these people brought snacks to the library to study with. Another success!! Furthermore, my dance troupe had our performance today- meaning that I don't really need to worry about my figure as much right now! YES!

Which got me thinking... BAKED GOODS. I love love love baked goods.
And I want to try to bake a bit more this summer. Sooo...


Nutella Waffle Sandwich Cookies!!
You only use a paninni maker! How easy is that?
Perfect for a quick snack. Yum. I used to make nutella white bread sandwiches in the dining hall all of the time.

Or these Easy Patriotic Cheesecake Strawberries!!
I have always been obsessed with strawberries and also cheesecakes. This is the desert for me. 
But actually. When I have time I will definitely be trying to make them!! 



And the Pillow Cookies
Yep, you guessed it. There are BROWNIES in these chocolate chip cookies. Talk about divine. And also fattening. But still. 

And these Red Velvet Crepes
TO DIE FOR. I love red velvet. I love crepes. Great combination, no? 
Plus I'm sure you can substitute Mascarpone filling for something else if you're lazy like me. I'd definitely put in nutella, whip cream, strawberries, and bananas. YUM. 

I can already feel my mouth starting to water (yes, at 131AM. I'm weird, I'm well aware) 

Anyone else have any good baked goods recipes? 



1 comment:

  1. this post is unbelievably delicious, my diet is going to be ruined this weekend:-(...;-)

    ReplyDelete