Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Currently Loving: Jack Rogers Mini Slouchy Tote

I love my Black Longchamp Le Pliage bag. But it's gone through so much.
I carry a lot of stuff, and I carry them often. I also have a bad habit of slamming my bag into doors that shut behind me. Yeah. 
I haven't really been looking to get a new bag because I love my longchamp and I have recently started to use backpacks again (SO much easier to carry stuff around in!), but I found this:
Jack Rogers Mini Slouchy Tote

The Jack Rogers Mini Slouchy Tote is just... perfect. 
Definitely not big enough for school books and laptops and such, but definitely perfect for going on a casual errand or out to the city for some chic shopping! 
I love the fun colour of the turquoise as well! 
I am also obsessed with Jack Rogers and their high quality products. Surprisingly, my favourite items from Jack Rogers are my Slim Ballet Flats (Platinum). I feel like everyone just loves their navajos, but I think their flats are to die for!

Anyone else a huge Jack Rogers fan? :) 

2 comments:

  1. love those colors! One of my fave combos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is gorgeous! I have been thinking about getting a long champ for a while now. Everyone raves about them

    ReplyDelete