Thursday, October 4, 2012

Classically Clutch with Poketo

I am obsessed with the idea of clutches.
The thing is, I'm too scared to not be able to pull them off, so I've never gotten one. Sometimes I'm afraid that I'm not chic enough. 
However, my fear of clutches don't really stop me from drooling over them, hour after hour. 
I think they're adorable and I like to invision a chic-er version of me walking around in a cute dress carrying clutches, and more specifically, this one from Poketo, has been making me DROOL all day today. 
I've always loved the idea of coral and black together, even though my friends in middle school always told me that "[the combination] was too goth" because coral was close to pink, and apparently according to my middle school friends, pink and black meant you were a goth! And apparently being goth is a bad thing (my belief is: to each her own!)? Ah well, don't we all reminisce back to our younglin' days? 

Anyways, I love the polka dot and the coral and black look. Also the buttons- how cute are they? 


What are your favourite clutches? 

2 comments:

  1. I normally don't like clutches either because I'm afraid I will lose them! But I recently bought a monogrammed clutch that comes with a chain shoulder strap, so it's the best of both worlds... It's perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete