Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Classicly Vested

As we dive straight into fall, I have the crisp New England air on my mind.
I am oh so very excited for apple cider, fall foliage, hot chocolate, pumpkins, quilts, plaid, and more to come!
With fall in mind, I'm looking for... a vest!
Believe it or not, I don't own a puffer vest because I stopped wearing them when I started feeling awkward wearing vests in grade school. But now, I've been wanting one for a while. ...and it's time.

Land's End Women's Regular Down Vest
I love this vivid red of the Land's End vest! It's so rich and fall looking. Also, I have black hair so I wouldn't want anything too dark but this garnet colour is beautiful. I like that it looks very casual and easy to wear.



J.Crew Excursion Vest
Not sure if there are any words necessary, haha.
I love that the zipper goes both up and down, although I am unsure on whether or not I would ever utilize it, ahaha. It's just the whole quilted look which makes it feel more like fall.
Literally perfection from the colour to the pockets to the silhouettes. 


Vineyard Vines Old Port Puffer Vest
The vibrant pink will make any cold fall day feel instantly happier and warmer. 
Who wouldn't want a cute, happy looking vest in their wardrobe? 
It's a very classic vest in a great colour. 


Ralph Lauren Plaid Quilted Vest
I love this vest because of its neck area and the quilted plaid look! 
I feel like a lot of vests are very "staple like" and don't have a variety, but this one just stands out but without being a sore thumb. Love it! 


Choices, choices!
What are y'all's go to vests for the fall?

2 comments:

  1. This year I have fallen in love with vest. The last one you posted is a stunner... I just might need it in my life. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vests! My fave is a burgundy one from Joules :) I love the last one you posted :)

    ReplyDelete