Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Busy days!

Guys, I'm alive!!! I have been dying at school because of so much work and extracurriculars, but I am most definitely alive. Barely, but still. Who knew senior year would be so hard?! 

I spend most of my days in class, in meetings, instructing lab, or in the library doing work. 
Which means, I have no time to put a ton of time or thought in to my everyday outfits. But alas! I have a go to combo that is ready in less than five minutes.  Ready? 

Button down + scarf + dark wash jeans + ballet flats + pearl necklace + cute earrings. 
Voila! 
And there's an outfit for ya. It's put together enough that you look good, but it doesn't take any time at all, which is why I wear it so often. I also have a ton of button downs, so it makes my life a lot easier... haha. 




Fall Library



AllSaints mid rise jeans / J.Crew j crew / Jack Rogers flat shoes / Pearl jewelry, $640 / Kate Spade earrings / Missoni scarve

This outfit is also comfortable to spend long hours in the library in, as I am sure most of my classy readers would know ;-)   I'm pretty sure that many of you ladies use these kinds of outfits as a go-to on busy days :)


What is your favourite busy day outfit? 

No comments:

Post a Comment